My new Hobby (More like obsession)

 Hi! In this blog post I'm going to be sharing my new hobby/Obsession. Baking. I recently started baking *A lot* and absolutely love it! I always bake something whenever I need to take my mind off of something. This blog post is going to be a big part of my blog, almost all my posts have been focusing on books,  stories, festivals, and studies. But now, I'm bringing another topic to our blog. Baking. 

I absolutely love and enjoy baking, and I can't believe how much time I took to put this on my blog because I've baked so much already based on the picture above, but unfortunately I couldn't fit everything I made. I'm going to make so many blog posts on baking! I've thought about adding this to our blog for almost a month because I was scared y'all wouldn't like it but then I finally built up the courage to do it. Me and my sister (Bubble of Literature) bake almost every other day, and I think based on our family's feedback, we're pretty good at it. I'm so excited for you all! I think it's in the blood as my mom loved baking as well! I would not bake at all before Covid or 2020. But my sister suddenly decided to bake a cake and now we do it every other day! I guess that's one good thing that Covid gave me. I'm definitely gaining a lot more experience now, and I don't have to think about what to gift someone for a special occasion now, we've gifted so many sweets as birthday gifts to people! That's definitely an advantage of baking, you never have to think about what to gift someone. We also took out dusty baking equipment that was used in the 90s by my mom and then dumped in a bag for years like our chocolate moulds, cake moulds, electric mixers, and more. Baking is a gift I'll always be thankful for, I didn't have anything to do that would immediately make me happy or stress-free but now I do. Blogging also does but I don't do it very frequently because I always get out of ideas. Now my Youtube page is filled with amazing recipes and baking stuff.  

That's it for today!

I hope you liked it!

Comment down what you think about our new venture.

Subscribe for more posts!

Till then,

Stay Pickleful!

Au Revoir!


Comments

Popular Posts