I'm Writing A Book?!

 Hi! This blog post is a bit different. 

So I had posted the first chapter of a book, and when my mom and sister Bubble of Literature (Popped) read it and I told them the whole story and what's going to happen in the end, they both said that I should actually make it a book! I was thinking of the same too but I wanted you'll to read it on my blog. I thought about this for a while and agreed. So I had made a whole story in my mind, but then on 8th July, I completely changed everything, characters, plot twists, and more. (Spoiler Alert: I was going to kill someone but I was about to cry every time I talked about it, so I kept them alive 😀 )


So now I'm writing a book! I know that I've written 3 books that I stopped in the middle, but I feel like this is special. So let me tell you what it's all about because I think some of ya'll are confused since chapter 1.

Princess Beatrice, the princess of Kornellia, discovers that her father is extremely sick and nothing is curing him. He could not speak and only said one word, 'Makrozoia'. Beatrice researches more about this and befriends her new trainer Louis Hosbach, whom she hates at first but comes to know more about him as he helps her as they go on an adventure to save her father and their falling kingdom.

And I already named it! So, drumroll please ...... The book's name is, 'The Weaponless War'. Please comment down what you think about it.

I really liked the ending of it but sadly I can't tell you because it'll be a tremendous load of spoilers 😀.

And I really want you'll to read it.

I'm extremely excited for this new venture as my writing has improved a lot because of this blog <3

That's it for today!

I hope you're excited for this book!

Comment what you think about this new venture of yours and mine!

Sorry for this being such a short post but I wanted to address this to ya'll because this is mainly because of you'll <3

Subscribe for more posts!

Till then,

Stay Pickleful!

Au Revoir!




 

Comments

  1. All the best for your book, Rewa. How exciting is this. And you write like a dream. More power to your pen, sweetheart. <3

    https://natashamusing.com/2021/07/nature-is-home-wordlesswednesday-wednesdaywisdom/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Natasha aunty! Your motivating words are all I need for this <3
    These words coming from a phenomenal and amazing blogger means the world to me <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts