The 11th Mission - Chapter 3 - A Flashback - Part 2

                                                                  



                                                                      A Flashback - Part 2 

Andrea saw an agent from C.A.T. knocking down the bodyguard who was guarding the plane, the C.A.T. agent's name was Fabian Miller, Alexander had called C.A.T for help. Fabian was another friend of Andrea's. Charles ran down the entrance stairs of the flight, Oscar was ready to fight, he held his arms in the air as if he were a boxer, Fabian flapped his hands together which told Oscar he was ready to fight, they both fought like cats and dogs, while lazy and dependent Charles was only observing them. Andrea watched the fight from the flight's window hoping that Fabian would win so she could escape, and tried to communicate with Alexander in the meanwhile. "Alex, are you there?" "Yes, thank god, I thought you weren't alive, you scared me. I've called C.A.T. for backup, they should be here by now" Said Alex finally calming down, "Yeah, Miller's already here, now I'm just waiting here for their scrimmage to get over"Said Andrea patiently, "What?! They called Miller? I should have told them not to send Miller, he's not experienced enough, he failed his progression exam four times! We need a professional agent, this isn't the training operation anymore" Exclaimed Alexander, "It's okay now, at least Miss Cordelia was this generous to even send backup, never mind, Miller and I were good friends, he would always say that he's very smart, but would fail every test" Replied Andrea, "So, is the fight over?" Questioned Alexander, "I think, Miller is no where to be seen, where is he?" Asked Andrea while looking around the flight and through the window, suddenly someone came in the flight, "Hello, Miss Addington, well you must be remembering me" Said  Fabian untying Andrea, "Yes, I remember you, finally passed the test right?" Asked Andrea, "Yes, well I did not pass because I didn't have the intellect, only because I loved the training days" Said Fabian with a smile that he thought looked amiable, " Long time no see! How are you?" Questioned Fabian changing the topic, "Well I'm good, what about you?"Asked Andrea, "Well honestly I'm knackered! Did you get it? Because we're in London.. No? Never mind" Said Fabian awkwardly, "Come on, let's get you back to C.A.T." Exclaimed Fabian guiding Andrea to the exit, "Did you do something serious to Charles and his bodyguards?" Asked Andrea for she hated severely hurting anyone, "No, nothing serious, just stunned all of em' , they'll get up in about an hour, let's go fast!" Exclaimed Fabian in haste, Andrea nodded  and went after him, they both sat in C.A.T.'s car, and drove to the agency. "You know Miss Cordelia's going to be mad at you, are you ready for tons of dramatic shouting, groaning, and weeping Rea?" Questioned Alexander when Andrea was in the car, "I don't know, this is my first failed mission, but I know that Miss Cordelia is going to be furious at me" Replied Andrea, "Who are you talking to? I don't see anyone" Asked Fabian with a perplexed expression, "My partner Alex, you must be knowing him, he gives me intel through this tiny ear piece, don't you have one too for your missions?" Inquired Andrea showing him the tiny device, "Yes, I know Alex, but C.A.T. never even told me about a ear piece, maybe I'm the only one who doesn't need any help" Said Fabian with pride, "I think it's because-" Andrea stopped in the middle, for she didn't want him to feel bad if she told him that no one was willing to work with him, "What? I couldn't hear you" Questioned Fabian, "Oh, I was talking to Alex, he wanted to say something and cut me in the middle" Replied Andrea, "Okay, anyways, we're here" Said Fabian yawning, Andrea got out of the car and said, "Thanks Fabian, Good night" "No Problem" Replied Fabian. Andrea then opened the prodigious glass door as it squeaked, she knew that Miss Cordelia would be there to chide her and went to the head professor's meeting room, the moment she opened the huge door she could see no one else other than Miss Cordelia in the dark room, Miss Cordelia's face was in dismay as she started scolding Andrea. "What have you done! You have only brought trouble to me, poor me, I thought I could pamper myself only this one time, by buying myself just some worthless jewellery." Berated Miss Cordelia, when she called the jewellery worthless Andrea was surprised, for she thought it would be worth a life. Miss Cordelia continued, "And you, Miss Addington! Are so cruel that you wouldn't  even let this poor lady enjoy just once in her life" Andrea felt guilty but knew that Miss Cordelia is too dramatic, she could definitely  sell one of those deviled eggs and get even more jewellery than Charles's. "From now on you will never steal for me, for you will surely fail. What have I done to you dear? Just a little jewellery from the 17th century, that's all I want" Weeped Miss Cordelia dramatically, Andrea knew that Miss Cordelia would definitely ask her to steal more for her and listened obediently, "You may go now, let me live this cruel life alone" Exclaimed Miss Cordelia, Andrea went to her dorm in the building, she sat on her extremely small bed, "Ma'am would you like anything to eat or drink?" Said a sweet lady like voice, "What?"Questioned Andrea to herself, she had finally come out of her flashback, "Ma'am, are you okay?" Inquired the lady, "Sorry, no thanks, I'm good" Replied Andrea, the Air - Hostess moved on to the other seat, "Rea, you there?"Asked Alex, "Yes, sorry, had a flashback, it was really weird, one of our failed missions" Replied Andrea, "Okay, just 30 minutes and your in France"Said Alex, "Okay, Cheerio London and Bonjour France" Said Andrea giggling herself, the other passengers stared at her in astonishment, she ignored them and started reading a few magazines.

That's it for today!

I hope you liked it!

Stay tuned for Chapter 4 of The 11th Mission to see how Andrea and Alexander's mission goes and also do comment what you think is going to happen! I won't keep you waiting for the next chapter too long, just 1 or 2 days, till then,

Stay Pickleful!

Au Revoir!

 






















Comments

  1. Hey Rewa! This story is so thrilling!! Keep going!
    Your posts are splendid :)
    ~Maith (https://maithworld.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maith! I saw your blog the moment I noticed your comment, your posts are wonderful! I am eagerly waiting for a new one :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts