The 11th Mission - Chapter 1 - A Covert Mission

 Hi! This Blog Post is a bit different than the other ones, but I think you and me would like a bit of a  change. This is a story that I just got and idea of, and I when I started this I thought it would be really short but now I have so many more ideas and cliffhangers that I will have to separate the stories in Chapters, I don't know how many Blog Posts this will take but I think you will like this (My next Blog Post will be Chapter 2 of The 11th Mission)I hope you like it!


 A Covert Mission 

Andrea Addington has been working for the same agency since she ever lived, C.A.T. (Covert Agency of Thievery). Andrea is 22 years old and has short black hair with a few strands of brown which bounce when she has her physical training session, a pair of beautiful eyes as blue as the sea, a thin slender nose and bright white teeth that glowed in the dark. Andrea was kind to everyone and obeyed her orders. The C.A.T. Agency trains agents to become future thieves or, could develop their own agency. There are 3 head professors, Professor Magnus, Miss Cordelia, and Professor Liam. C.A.T. expects their agents to only work for them, and if they did decide to work alone, they did not want them to forget C.A.T. and still help them, in that case they do have short temper, as he who betrays,forgets us and infringes this rule will be punished, that's what Professor Magnus always says whenever someone brings up this topic. Andrea would always be scared to do anything C.A.T. does not approve of, she would always listen to them when told. She had been on 10 missions till now, out of which 7 were successful, she thinks she did a good job, but the professors don't consider anything as a 'good job'  and she never had the courage to object with them, They're stern, and quite strict. On April 27th, 2019,  Andrea was sent on an imperative operation with her  partner Alexander who provides information through a ear piece. It was a strenuous mission because Andrea did not know anything about it and was just sent on a plane to France. All that Professor Liam said was, "Miss Addington, you will have to go to France for a mission and your partner will provide you with the information" Ava questioned while on a plane on the way to France, "Can you give me some details Alex?"  "Sure, this mission involves stealing rare and precious pearls found deep in the Atlantic ocean. 2 Divers Leonard Richard and Oliver Arsenault went to South America for an expedition and have found the pearls and have shipped them to France, where their boss, Adam Martin held an auction at his house and a mysterious lady called Aline Alarie wearing a bright and colourful hat used to hide her face bought the pearls, today on April 27th in the evening she is hosting a brilliant Masquerade Party in her swanky mansion, in which she will display the pearls, this is our chance to get them Ava." explained Alex, "Hmm, somehow I feel like I've heard Alarie somewhere" said Andrea "Yes, I thought the same too, I went to get more information about her and I saw the whole list of people in the auction and Aline Alarie is nowhere to be seen, I only came to know her name because I asked a friend of hers." Replied Alexander "Anyways, leave that, we're not finding who she is we just have to get the pearls, can you access the guest list?" Inquired Andrea ,"Checking for guest list... guest list.." murmured Alexander. "Aha! Found it, she has a pretty modern house, I thought she was going to keep the guest list on the site, but turns out I had to hack her house and she had a virtual guest list, hard to hack in that, anyways, I just picked someone who Aline doesn't know that much and has not seen, she wouldn't care not meeting her, just one of the businesswomen,  her name is Claire Blacksmith, I found her location, she's near the airport, give her some chloroform and go instead." said Alexander "Ugh, you know how I feel about making people unconscious, but I'm obliged to do it for C.A.T." Exclaimed Ava as if she was lackadaisical to give chloroform "Sorry, actually you can just trap her in her house." Alexander said shrugging his shoulders. "No, I know chloroform works best" Declared Ava with a wistful smile.

Ava was scared of the journey ahead,  but determined to accomplish the mission.

That's it for today! 

I hope you liked it!

Subscribe if you liked it and would like to read more!

Stay tuned for Part 2 of The 11th Mission to see how Andrea and Alexander's mission goes and also do comment what you think is going to happen! I won't keep you waiting for the next chapter too long, just 1 or 2 days, till then,

Stay Pickleful!

Au Revoir!

Comments

  1. Great Rewa ....eager to read abt the mission.. moreover love your character Ava/Andrea
    Regards
    Kunjal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kunjal mami! So sorry for my confusion, I had changed the name to Andrea and forgot to change it in the ending, but thank you for reminding me 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts