Memories

 Wherever we go, we make tons of memories, whether its just going out for a stroll in the park, or going to your dream vacation, memories are very important to me, they remind you of things that you did when you were small, and even sometimes of people, its like how a snail leaves a trail of where he/she went, except we have a phone.


Sometimes we click pictures, videos, and we also do write sometimes, I myself just thought of writing about a place I went to, and I have never written about it, but now that I thought of it I will.

The thing that I love about memories is that even if you see just one picture of where you went, it takes you back to that time, you just close your eyes and your there again, I love going through pictures of when I was an infant, and I try to understand what was going on in that little head of mine at that time, like a time machine, memories take you back, after every vacation we always sit down and watch the memories, its surprising how just a small picture on a phone can let you relive a moment.

Memories are one of the most exciting parts of a trip, when I was about 5 years old we used to just record our daily life, whether it was just randomely breaking out in a dance, or peacefully studying, its also one of my favourite things to do when bored, just go through extremely old memories, and your back there, whenever I do this, a ear to ear smile remains on my face for the rest of the day.

That's it for today!

Hope you liked it!

Comment down your favourite memories that you made!

Au Revoir!






Comments

Popular Posts