Homeschooling V.S School


Homeschooling V.S School

There have been debates and Ted Talks about whether Homeschooling is better than a Public School, now I did my research and found out that 80% of the population says that homeschooling is better than a Public school, and a homeschooled child has outperformed an average Public School student, but this doesn't mean that homeschool is better than school, it depends on the student, teacher, and  parents, if a child is more comfortable in homeschooling and understands the topics well than that shows that homeschooling works better on the child, sometimes the same can happen to a public school student, some people also say that if a child is being homeschooled he/she is not able to socially interact with friends, but the same is happening right now in this pandemic, I myself think about this topic a lot, there are many perks and disadvantages in both of them, and I just can't make up my mind, so at the end I'm just going to stick with my normal school, my mom has many a times asked me if I want to start homeschooling, sometimes I would say yes, because then I would only think about the advantages, and sometimes I say no, so it kind of depends on my mood XD

That's it for today! I hope you liked it!

Write down your opinion and thoughts about homeschooling in the comment  section!

I m so sorry for not uploading a blog since so much time, I had gotten writers block, from now on I don't have a timing for posting, it'll be a surprise!

Au Revoir!

Comments

Popular Posts