7 Recipes you need to try at least once

 Hi! Today I have a list of recipes for you to try!

1. Microwave Brownies

This quick, delicious, and simple recipe will almost blow your mind, you just have to devote 30 minutes of your day and you will get a delicious dessert, there are millions of microwave brownie recipes on Youtube and Pinterest, select the one that you think is best and make it! Trust me, I've tried this.


2. Smoothie Bowls

This is a yummy, healthy, and trending recipe that you have to try, gather a bunch of frozen fruits and follow the recipe! You can also make it as creative as you want by choosing themes like rainbow themed, mermaid, and much more.


3. Tanghulu

This is a traditional northern Chinese recipe that I really want to try, this is a candied fruit recipe that is made using sugar syrup and fruits, the fruit is coated with a crunchy layer of sugar syrup and is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.


4. Microwave Mug Maggi

This is a simple recipe that is really yummy and convenient, Fun Fact: Me and my sister used to secretly make and eat this when we came back home from school.


5. Homemade Gummy Bears

This might not be that easy but I think is worth it, but when I tried to make it I failed because something was expired when I used it and the recipe I followed is way more difficult than the simple one I saw recently, anyways, I always watch recipes and found a gummy bear one that looks super easy and yummy, you should type on the website you're on "Simple Gummy Bear Recipe" and you'll get perfect gummy bears a while after!


6. Cheesy Garlic Bread

I myself love Garlic bread but I'm yet to try making it at home, this cheesy, yummy, and flavourful recipe will keep you in a good mood for the rest of the day! My mouth is watering writing this!


7. Roasted Potatoes

This is a very simple, healthy,light, and scrumptious dish, roasted potatoes are very flavourful as there are a lot of spices used in this. You should definitely try this, It's really good.



That's it for today! Hope you liked it! 

There are many more delicious recipes but I couldn't write them as my hand would go numb, but I hope you try any recipe that you liked the most and do tell me in the comments section which one you made and how it went.

I post a new blog every Monday and Thursday! Oh, and sorry for not uploading this Monday, I didn't have time.

Follow for more!

Au Revoir!














Comments

  1. OMG these recipes are so yummy, I really will try to make these at home ,but will probably not be as good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts