7 Netflix Movies/Series that will keep you hooked

 Hi! Today I have a list of Netflix series and movies that you might like.



1. Alexa and Katie

This is a netflix original show which has drama,comedy, and emotional moments in it, it's a story about 2 best friends and their journey, this also gives you a few life lessons,cries, and smiles.


2. Greenhouse Academy

If you like crime and suspense kind of series, then trust me, this one's for you.


3. Go! 

This is a Spanish Tv show about a school filled with drama inside it, rivalries, friends,and family connections, if you like drama then you should definitely try watching this.


4. Full Out

This is an inspirational Movie that is about a gymnast who got into an accident and can't walk by herself, when she finally starts walking by using crutches, she realises that everything has changed, watch the movie to know more.

 

5. Hotel Transylvania 

If you like animated movies then you should definitely watch this, this is a film series so do make sure to watch all the three parts.


6. Middle School: The worst years of my life

This a fun and dramatic movie, and I just watched it again today, I would say this is a timepass movie


7. Project Mc2

This is a gals Tv show about friendship, mystery, and attachments, I love this as I have watched the whole series twice (that is actually REALLY big).


That's it for today! Hope you liked it!

I post a new blog every Monday and Thursday and follow for more!

Stay tuned for the next blog and sorry for uploading a bit late



Comments

Popular Posts