How I started writing

 

I started reading when I was about 4 or 5 years old, and then I started writing, 

my first book was about space, even though I still didn't remember the order of all the planets. The main reason why I was writing about space was because I wanted to write about the black hole, I had just watched an episode of doreamon where doreamon was talking about the black hole, and I was fascinated by it, so as soon as I finished the episode I put off the TV and ran through the passage to the play room with my baige dress  my sister gave me filling like a balloon of air, and my feet getting wet because of the freshly cleaned floor.

I took a few blank papers and stapled them together, the first planet I wrote was obviously, Earth, I drew a small circle with crayons and randomly scribbled stains with blue and green colours (countries and continents)and wrote 1 or 2 facts about it and did the same with all the planets, then finally when I drew all the planets there was only one page left, and that was for the black hole, I scribbled a big black circle and coloured small pink, purple, blue, and white dots inside the circle and wrote the exact dialogue that doreamon had said, "The black hole can suck anything that comes in it's way" I finished the book and named it "All about space".

Then after a long time a few months ago I started writing a sci-fi  fantasy story about Sam and his sister Cindy discovering an alien called an almadist, but when my story was about to finish I deleted the word file (definitely not on purpose) in which I had my story and now out of 60 pages I only have 3 pages left, the day that happened I was crying, because so many efforts were put in that, my mom told me to continue writing from the third page, I tried, but I just couldn't remember, so I stopped that and started another story, about a girl who just shifted to Karnataka with her parents, but I stopped that too halfway, because that wasn't as good as I thought it would be, and now I have started another story, but I'll tell you the summary when I'm done.

 That's it for today!

Hope you liked this one!

I post a new blog every Monday and Thursday! And stay tuned for the next blog!

Au revoir!


Comments

Popular Posts