A normal day in my life!

Hi! Today's blog is a day in the life of me! This might not seem that interesting but I'm out of ideas. 



First I get up at 8:30 but I didn't schedule this as I try to get up at 6:30 to go for a morning walk but I'm a heavy sleeper so mostly I get up at 7:20 or 8:30.

Then I get ready and do the needful like brush my teeth and have a bath, then I eat my breakfast which are always vegetables or in Hindi Roti Sabji and drink my tea.

When I finish eating my breakfast I attend my school which is from 9:45 to 12:45, when I'm done with school I watch a few Youtube videos, write a new blog, or continue with writing my story.

When I feel hungry I go outside to eat my lunch that are again vegetables while watching TV, when I'm done with my lunch I attend my tution classes, I have free time from 12:45 to 4:30.

By the time I'm done with my tution classes my parents are home so I chat with them until dinner time.

After chatting I eat my dinner which is not necessarily again vegetables.

When I'm done with my dinner I watch a bit of TV with my family, brush my teeth, change my clothes, and go to sleep.

That's it for today! hope you liked it!

Follow for more! 

I upload a new blog every Monday and Thursday but sadly I won't be able to upload this Thursday as I'm out of town.

Au Revoir!



Comments

Popular Posts