7 Too good songs for you to listen on repeat

 Hi! Today I have a list of really nice songs that are worth listening on repeat. 



1. Heather by Conan Gray

It's a really sad song but even if you think it's too sad you can't help but play it on repeat.

2. Driver's License by Olivia Rodrigo

You may have heard this song as it's the no.1 song on itunes and honestly this is my personal favourite.

3. Yours by Baekhyun and Chanyeol from Exo

If you're a Kpop fan (like me)  then you will  love this song and even if you're not, you will love this. I'm an Exo fan and I think this is my favourite of all the other songs by exo.

4. I like me Better by Lauv

This is a really good song and it has a really nice beat to it, and this beat will stay in your mind for about 5 days.

5. Love is an Open Door from Frozen by Kristen Bell and Santino Fontana.

This song is a bop to dance to, I have memorized the whole song by now and I can't get out of the shower without listening to this song.

6. Chicken Wing by Benjix

I love this song a lot and you might think it's weird at first by seeing the name but trust me, it's awesome.

7. Cool by Troy Sivan

The beats in this song are just too good but if you see the lyrics then you might find it weird because they're just very random but the music is really good.

That's it for today! Comment your favourite song and follow for more!

I post a new blog every Monday and Thursday!

Au Revoir!


Comments

Popular Posts