7 things to do when bored!

 Hi! I'm so sorry that I didn't upload yesterday, I totally forgot, anyways, today I really don't know what to write about, so I decided to make a list of what to do when you're bored!



1.Paint! 

I personally think that painting is really fun, and if you preferably want something to soothe your mind then you should try painting words 

2.Make a card

Make a card for anyone that comes to your mind, friends/ family, I think this is a great time consumer and at the same time you can bring a smile on your friend's or family's face.

3.Try to cook

Find a simple recipe (if you're a beginner in cooking) on YouTube or even a cookbook and make it! But take parent supervision if your small ( like me).

4.Decorate your cupboard

I know you might have never seen this anywhere, it's not trending like the other things but this is what I do when I'm bored, you can take a few pictures of anything you like and stick them on your cupboard with double sided tape, if you don't have printed pictures you can take a few drawings/paintings that you did and stick them on.

5.Karaoke 

You can put your favourite song's karaoke on YouTube and sing! Whenever I do this I get a sudden burst of energy.

6.Study

This one's a bit boring but good, whenever I just have to copy down something in my book I listen to my favourite songs while studying, you can do that too!

7.Exercise

Even if you need it or not, you gotta do it! Randomly do a couple of exercises that you know and play some motivating workout songs.

That's it for today! Hope you liked this one!

Do comment what's your favourite thing to do when you're bored and follow for more!

Au revoir!










Comments

Popular Posts